We’re joining the frontline of a global movement balancing people, planet and profit. As a purpose-driven staffing agency, 4zero Talent Solutions commit to playing our part in delivering a thriving, sustainable future for the world. We will leverage the power of our partners, network and community to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
We recognise the importance of all 17 interconnected SDGs and how meeting these challenges will build future prosperity. To support our own ambitious CSR commitments, we have identified SDGs where we feel we can have the greatest impact. Collectively, 4zero and its community will make a contribution to SDG goals 4 and 13 as this is where our contributions can add clear value.
SDG 4 - Quality Education.
Working with the Little Sun, a social enterprise we pledge to donate three Little Sun lamp’s for every placement we make.
Little Sun, are committed to using solar power as an energy source to enable a simple device, a solar lamp, to be used by children in sub-Saharan Africa to help them reach their full potential. It means children can study after dark and feel safe on their way to and from school.
We fully support Little Sun’s mission, which is to design and deliver affordable clean energy solutions and inspire people to take climate action.
Learn more about Little Sun and how they are making an impact in sub-Sahara Africa and beyond.
SDG 13 - Climate action.
To raise awareness about the impact of climate change to our network and by actively taking positive actions through our partnerships.
- We will only work with impact-driven companies who are producing, designing and creating technologies which are making a positive impact on our planet.
- We will host weekly Impact Series with leading Green Tech and Climate Tech start-ups to raise awareness about their mission
- We commit to offsetting 10 tonnes of carbon for every candidate we place, which is the equivalent of 24,814 miles driven by the average car.
- We will plant 25 trees in our Ecologi Forest for every candidate we place, which will sequester an estimated 7.5 tonnes of carbon, equivalent to 18,322 miles in a standard car.
- Become a B-Corp approved business that will aspire to do no harm and benefit all.
Our commitments are our DNA.
The SDG’s identified and prioritised are areas that we as a team can deliver on. This is in consideration of our clients, our operations and wider communities. Where we can we will always refer to the full SDG list to make sure we can support if an opportunity arises.
At 4zero Talent Solutions in GreenTech our commitment to our values influences everything we do. They are entwined into our DNA.